Contributions are accepted in German or English and have to comply with the layout guidelines. The page
- 10 pages for Short Papers and 20 pages for full papers and
- 4 pages for contributions in the demo program.
Contributions beyond the page limit will be rejected without review.
Accepted contributions will be
published in GI Edition “Lecture Notes in Informatics
” (LNI). Guidelines,
templates and further information are listed below:
All contributions have to be submitted via CMT. We prefer submissions
in LaTeX format, because the integration of Word documents leads to irregularities in the proceedings.
Some workshops may have different submission guidelines. Please refer to the corresponding call for paper.
Further remarks for the camera-ready submission
- Please adhere to the LNI format available using the templates provided above
- Print and sign the copyright
form using the following data: LNI-Band: BTW 2017, Erscheinungsjahr: 2017
- Please upload three files to the conference system:
- final PDF
- In case you are using LaTeX: ZIP file containing the latex sources including the compiled PDF
- In case you are using Word: The .docx file
- Scanned signed copyright form
- Contact: email@example.com